Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ruthless Marketing Secrets LAUNCHED!

So here it is. My Ruthless Marketing Secrets blog, a blog that I have been asked to produce more than a thousand times it seems. (BTW, If you want to send me an email you will see that I have used my assistants Nikky Smith's email as I do not want to just hand my email out).


Anyway still over here in Asia. At a gorgeous, beach front boutique hotel in Phuket, Thailand to be exact having just finished an amazing, SOLD OUT seminar in Bangkok on October 7th at the 5 star Landmark Hotel. The promoter Amin Rais did an amazing job and as usual, it was packed full of my innovative, INSANE marketing ideas.


For the next 2-3 weeks, as I finish up my "beach tour" of drinks and sun in Phuket and Koh Phi-Phi with my wife, we will set sail to Cambodia on the 16th than from the 19-29th to hang out in Vietnam checking out the sites, the jungles, the beaches and history. After that, it is back to Bangkok for a meeting with one of Asia's biggest beer companies for negotiations on a private speaking engagement than back to Dallas, TX to prepare for the November 17th TV shoot of 6 of the Ruthless Entrepreneur Shows that will air on Oprah Winfrey's Oxygen Channel beginning mid December!!!! The Ruthless Entrepreneur Show is taking hold in the U.S. with its presence on The Biz Television Network and now Oxygen.........I can tell that there are big things ahead in 2010 with The Ruthless Entrepreneur and Ruthless Marketing brands and I am going to unleash ideas and strategies that will blow your mind. The same ideas and strategies I am currently using to propel my TV business in addition to my many other ventures. And I will share them right here with you.



STAY TUNED HERE EACH AND EVERY WEEK AS I UNLEASH INSANE SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGIES YOU WILL BE ABLE TO USE....IN THE REAL WORLD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment